It’s been a decade since people started to say blogging is going to be a dead nail. But when will Blogging die. But When will Blogging die? When will Bloggers stay in home unemployed instead of Making Money Online? Why is Blogging always trying to die but never dies? Here’s your answer, friends.
I am still kicked off by the new year wine, forgiveness is demanded if you are hyping up at me reading this crazy post!
Blogging WILL be dead, If and only if…
- If all the bloggers are dead. Simple, is’nt it?
- If bloggers get serious. With reference to: Should you take blogging seriously? [Readers' comments]
- If distractions is greater than or equal to your passion for Blogging.
- If you are running a news blog but you have no news to post about.
- If services like Posterous, WordPress and Blogger are shut down. C’mon folks, none would spare their time to create their own platform.
- If search Engines are lost. Yes, literally! Google fail = Blogs fail.
- If facebook and twitter allow you inserting Google ads. I’m pretty much sure, blogs would be laid in coffins!
- If readers die. Oh no, that’s too too hard to take because Readers matter the most when it comes to Blogging! Trust me people – Blogging is Immortal.
Do you feel Blogging has already dead? Drop your views in your comments.Tweet