A Blogger and a computer programmer who goes by the name Zane Claes has developed a nice handy extension for the Google Chrome browser. It is called as Start G+. Basically what the extension does is, it allows you to post to Facebook and Twitter directly from Google+.
You just have to authorize the extension from Google+ and then you are good to go.
Here are some of the top features of this extension:
- Gather your Facebook and Twitter streams seamlessly into the Google+ stream. The stream includes all videos, photos and links which are normally shared on Facebook or Twitter.
- Automatically share updates and post contents to Facebook and Twitter when shared on Google+. This makes your content visible on all three social networks simultaneously, therefore no need to waste time switching from Google+ to Facebook and vice versa.
- The extension also adds a small Gmail notifier onto the top bar. Clicking it will reveal all your unread e-mail instantly.
- ZDNet has brought to our light a very cute app which can be used after installing this application i.e. Convert Facebook to Google+. With this app you can easily sync all your photos to Google+ and share them with your Google+ friends!
If you want to check out other cool features of this extension please refer to this nice article on ZDNet by Emil.
Post a comment to share your views about this new Chrome extension! Is it any good?
Smart Phones are Best when you use Emails on it. Using Mobile Applications like Gmail App has its own limitations. You feel the difficulty of launching the application and then Accessing your Mails. More over, in Gmail App of your Phone, You cannot attach Files or download the attachments. The Solution is here: Google Sync
Today I will be helping you out how to make your Smart Phone a Power phone… where you could easily access all your emails with attachments and how easily you can Import and Export Contacts (Sync) between Phone and your Gmail Account. No Need to Launch any Apps from Now, you feel the the power of having all your Gmail Contacts, Calendar and EMails Inbuilt on your Phone.
Before I Start, Watch this Video on Google Sync,
Google Sync works on following Phones
- Nokia S60
I have Tried Google Sync on my Nokia 5230 handset (S60 device), It is Working Great for Me. These are the Steps which I followed to Sync my Nokia S60 device with Google Account.
Things you Need:
- Nokia S60 Phone
- ‘Mail for Exchange’ App
- A Google Account
Get the ‘Mail for Exchange’ App from Ovi Store here
Follow these Instructions to Set Up your Google Account on Mail for Exhange App on your Phone
That’s it You are Done!!! You Now have a Common Contacts, Calendar in your Phone and Google Account!
What you get Using Google Sync?
- No Need to Configure your Mail Boxes
- Do not bother about IMAP or POP3.. Google Sync does it for you
- Sync all your Contacts (from Phone to Google and Google to Phone)!
- Sync Calendar (from Phone to Google and Google to Phone)!
- Sync Emails (Compose Emails from your Phone and Receive)!
- Works great with Operators who have Access Point Issues and donot support Mailboxes in GPRS (Vodafone)
Have you Synced your Phone Contacts, Calendar with Google ?
Do Not forget to Comment if you have any issues in using Google Sync.