We are a day away from Kannada Rajyotsava:A mass festival celebrated in month of November by people of Karnataka. Antarjaal has a dedicated iPhone/iPad app optimized for Kannada language, which helps one create greeting cards in Kannada on festive occasions like Kannada Rajyotsava, Christmas, Sankranti, Ugadi, Dasara, Deepavali etc.
In country like India where there is a huge diversity in languages, communicating to one in their native language is 100X influential and effective than just communicating in neutral language like English. Greeting Cards carry the same dynamics, one which is done in one’s own local language for a festival could make one’s day bringing back their language and cultural heritage into light.
What does Antarjaal’s Kannada Greeting app do?
- As you launch the app, the upcoming festivals are listed in the order of next occurrence.
- For user’s convenience the application provides a good range of templates for selected festival. One can also create their own custom message in Kannada. Pre-built templates for different occasions is a cool feature.
- Inbuilt selfie support – Add your own picture to the greeting card.
- Reuse the saved signature and picture for the next greeting card creation.
- One-click share on Whatsapp and Email. ( There we go, your greeting might be doing Whatsapp rounds )
- Supports posting greetings to Facebook and Twitter.
Where and How can I download this app?
You can download the Kannada Greeting Card app for 60 INR from the App store here. The Application works on all iPhones starting from iPhone 4S to latest iPhone 6 Plus and iPads.
You can also find a huge range of apps for other native languages like Tamil, Telugu and Hindi by checking the developer’s portfolio. We wish you very happy Kannada Rajyotsava!
See how to transfer iPhone apps to iPad and other iPhone