Smart Phones are Best when you use Emails on it. Using Mobile Applications like Gmail App has its own limitations. You feel the difficulty of launching the application and then Accessing your Mails. More over, in Gmail App of your Phone, You cannot attach Files or download the attachments. The Solution is here: Google Sync
Today I will be helping you out how to make your Smart Phone a Power phone… where you could easily access all your emails with attachments and how easily you can Import and Export Contacts (Sync) between Phone and your Gmail Account. No Need to Launch any Apps from Now, you feel the the power of having all your Gmail Contacts, Calendar and EMails Inbuilt on your Phone.
Before I Start, Watch this Video on Google Sync,
Google Sync works on following Phones
- Nokia S60
I have Tried Google Sync on my Nokia 5230 handset (S60 device), It is Working Great for Me. These are the Steps which I followed to Sync my Nokia S60 device with Google Account.
Things you Need:
- Nokia S60 Phone
- ‘Mail for Exchange’ App
- A Google Account
Get the ‘Mail for Exchange’ App from Ovi Store here
Follow these Instructions to Set Up your Google Account on Mail for Exhange App on your Phone
That’s it You are Done!!! You Now have a Common Contacts, Calendar in your Phone and Google Account!
What you get Using Google Sync?
- No Need to Configure your Mail Boxes
- Do not bother about IMAP or POP3.. Google Sync does it for you
- Sync all your Contacts (from Phone to Google and Google to Phone)!
- Sync Calendar (from Phone to Google and Google to Phone)!
- Sync Emails (Compose Emails from your Phone and Receive)!
- Works great with Operators who have Access Point Issues and donot support Mailboxes in GPRS (Vodafone)
Have you Synced your Phone Contacts, Calendar with Google ?
Do Not forget to Comment if you have any issues in using Google Sync.