Sony Ericsson being one of the leading manufacturers in Mobile Phones and Smartphones has gone one step ahead for the music lovers. It has introduced its first Walkman Android Phone, the W8. Walkman being the favourite series of mine and also because i own two of them, i always wanted it to be more advanced and packed with more features, Sony Ericsson has again proven just that which makes it so unique than the other companies.
Lets take a look at what features this phone has to offer:
- Nice features first, the Phone is loaded with Android 2.1 (Eclair) OS. Thanks to this, now you are not restricted to just Java apps but can install all the free Android apps and also play the latest Angry Bird Rio game too.
- Upto 23 h 40 min of music play. (Surprised? Well dont be, thats the advantage of having a WALKMAN phone.)
- 600 MHz ARM 11 processor with 168 MB of RAM, Qualcomm chipset and an Adreno 200 GPU.
- Great connectivity options such as 3G, WiFi giving you a faster internet experience.
- 3.2 MP camera with Geo-tagging and videos recorded at 30 FPS.
- 3-inch Capacitive touchscreen display with a 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA) resolution.
- For storage you get in-built 128 MB of memory and an awesome capability to expand your microSD card upto 16 GB.
- QWERTY Keyboard. Now type your messages through ease and enjoy smoother gaming.
- Available in Azure Blue, Iconic Orange and Metallic Red eye-catching colours.
For more specifications please refer to this guide.
This is the latest announcement Sony Ericsson has made as of 21st April according to TECHTREE. There were only rumours about this phone being launched because it was still under development stage, but now out of the blue Sony Ericsson has officially launched its release. The release date and pricing is not confirmed yet, but reports suggest it will be available this Q2 2011.
Stay tuned to Chaaps for latest news and updates!Tweet