Google is the word that is familiar through-out the Globe. The first thing that comes into mind if we hear the word Google is the “Web”, as Google is the Leader in this field.
Nextly, The Gravity. This is the word that is familiar from 16th century. The first thing that comes into mind if we hear the word Gravity is an “Apple”. The Theory of Gravity is Discovered by Newton.
But I think these things are going to change now, with the evolution of Google’s Gravity. Now the Gravity is going to Hit the Google.
So Let’s Check out What is this Google Gravity?
Google gravity is an experiment created by Hi-ReS! in which the Google’s Front page elements will fall down once you load the site.
Are you thinking is this a useless experiment?
This is not simply a dummy, It works same as the normal Google’s Search engine with some additional graphical features added to make its prominence permanent.
Lets us try how it works
- Go to Mrdoob’s website.
- After the page is loaded, try to type something on the search box.
- You can see the whole page crashing down to the bottom of you screen.
- But dont think this is a simple and nasty application, you can also search your keywords with this.
- And try to search something, We have searched for our Blog Chaaps.
- The results will also appears by crashing from the top.
We have also tried with Mozilla FireFox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 8. It worked with Mozilla but haven’t worked with IE8.
You can also view a 22 sec video provided by Hi-ReS! at Youtube.
A Google Chrome Experiment. Here is The Video