Generally Nokia touch mobiles have a slider in the mobile to unlock your mobile after it goes to the sleep mode. Well ordinary is boring, always. Nokia betalabs has come up with another interesting app called Nokia Bubbles. To unlock your mobile you just have to drag the perfect bubble and drop it in the respective bubble. Here’s a video for your better understanding:
Nokia Bubbles not only serve the propose of unlocking your Nokia touch mobiles but performs a various other actions.
What else can Nokia Bubbles do?
- Unlock the phone
- View new messages
- View/Respond to missed calls
- Control the music player
- Control the FM radio
- Change profile (profile timing also supported)
- Call/Message your three best friends
- Activate the backlight to use as a flashlight
- Show your current location using Ovi Maps
- Change the background of the Bubbles screen
- Display when battery needs charging
- Display statistics about bubble speed and distance (just for fun)
To my knowledge, this is one of the best releases by Nokia netalabs and sounds pretty impressive. Do let me know your views about this application through your comments. 🙂