Motoroal Xoom 2 images have been surfaced on the web. We are pretty sure that it is the Xoom 2, the new Android powered tablet from Motorola Mobility Inc.
Just recently Motorola had launched its most awaited tablet, the Motorola Xoom and now rumors are already cropping up about its next tab the Xoom 2.
This is my Next has come with some interesting news. Here are some spec details regarding the hardware that’s rigged within the Xoom 2.
- 9mm in thickness compared to Apple iPad 2‘s 8.8mm.
- Media Edition sports an 8.2 inch HD IPS display and weighs in at 0.95 pounds, also includes an IR blaster and a subwoofer at the back.
- 1.2GHz ARM Chip dual-core processor powered by Google’s Android 3.2 Tablet OS
- 1GB RAM which is the same we saw in the Xoom
- Capable to record 1080p videos and sync files wirelessly to your PC
- Tablet ships out with the latest Adobe Flash Player 11
- Keyboard Case and a Stylus Pen are also included in the accessories.
That’s all we have for you now. But as updates come through we will be updating this post. Please be subscribed to our feed to get the latest updates delivered right to your inbox.
Did you like this article? Comment and share with us. Do you think Xoom 2 will beat iPad 2? Let us know!
Source: This is my next