Music,Movies,Pictures……………. but no space to store them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you guys don’t need to worry about running out of storage space or facing killer errors like hard-disk crash………..:)
You can now store all your stuff out their on the internet(cloud computing) and that too in your gmail inbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gmail + Data = Privacy + top-notch security
This all has been possible due to a software(shell extension) named as GMail Drive Shell Extension and best of all it is free….:) ……. 🙂
After downloading the ‘rar’ file(Link At the End)
- Extract it
- Run Setup.exe
- Follow on-screen instruction on install the software.
- Go to My-Computer and open newly created disc named as GMail Drive.
- A box pops up asking username and password, enter your gmail username in first field and password in second field
*Select Auto-Login to prevent entering the details every time*
- On Successful login your virtual gmail hard-disk opens up, use it to store files as you do in general hard-disk.
Working Behind the Application….
The file that we save here actually comes as an email in our inbox with file in attachment.
- Open Source (Free)
- Can be accessed from anywhere around the world
- As secure as your gmail inbox
- It will only show files transfered via software not all attachments
Click to Download:- GMail Disk