You Have Really Cool Collection of Articles Inside your Google Reader.. And You feel like Sharing it on twitter..
How Would You Do That??
Yeah! Look for Retweet Button In Your Google Reader. Is it Not??
What if You Cant Find The Retweet Button in Feeds??
Before You Used to
- Copy Paste The Title of Article
- Visiting the Article in its Respective Website
- Collect The URL
- and Build Your Tweet with Title and URL
- Click on Settings > Reader Settings
- Under Settings, Click on The Send To Option to Find the List of Services Available
- Check on The Services, For Which You want to Share . In Our Case we have Checked the Twitter OptionPlease note: For this feature to work, www.google.com needs to be on your pop-up blocker’s list of allowed sites.
- That’s it! You are Done! Find The Twitter Option in Send To to Share your Favorite Article as a Tweet
- This Opens Up a Pop Up with Your Article Tweet All Set! Just Click on Update to Update your Status!