Many people now days have started using Digsby as their default messenger. I also use it. Many people have asked my how do they get a auto response message when they IM me. In this post I’ll tell you how to set the auto response.
First of all for those who don’t have digsby click here to download.
Now Lets Continue.
- Open Digsby.
- Click on Digsby on the top and then select my accounts.
- Click on the status on the left side.
- Click auto respond with status message there.
- Then Click New Status Message.
- Change according to you.
- Click Save and set the message.
- Change your status to the message you have set and the auto response will be activated. 🙂
Note: The auto response does not work for facebook. 🙁Tweet