Do you know that you can create awesome themes in Windows 7 which can be shared between PCs running on Windows 7, I don’t know if it works on Vista but I guess it won’t…
You can add Wallpapers, Windows Color, Sounds & Screen savers too.
HOW TO CREATE A THEME:
- Make a new folder anywhere and copy all the wallpapers you want in your theme. Also add the screen saver file in that too.
- Switch to Windows 7 theme as selecting other will add the wallpapers to the existing theme.
- Right click all the wallpapers and click set as Desktop Background.
- Now go to desktop and then personalise.
- Click on Unsaved theme.
- Change the options below in the footer as your wish.
- Also click on screen saver and select the screen saver you want to add to them. NOTE: You need to have that screen saver installed on the PC.
- Now when all done and you are satisfied with the theme.
- Now right click that theme and save it with a nice title.
- Then Click Save theme for sharing.
- And you are done. Send that theme to your friends or use for backup. 🙂
Please post in comments if any error is there. Remember I am a Human.