Cisco [Welcome to the Human Network] now allows you to attend meetings anywhere and at anytime using Apple iPad. The Webex app is absolutely free and you do not need to have an Webex account to attend a meeting (you need Webex account only if you want to schedule or host a meeting). The Webex app for the iPad uses sizeable iPad screen to view applications, documents or remote desktops and also includes simultaneous 2-way audio so you could actually join in the conversation.
Some of the Features for WebEx Meeting Center on Apple iPad
WebEx Meeting Center on Apple iPad offers key features that are required for a mobile user to:
- Full Screen View to Attend WebEx meetings
- Listen and talk with a headset on the iPad or request a call-back on the phone of your choice.
- View content shared from any computer: documents, applications, or screen-sharing with live annotations. Pinch to zoom and scan.
- Check who is present in meeting, and how they joined, with mobile and computer user icons.
- Control audio with mute/un-mute capabilities.
- Start an individual or group chat with other meeting participants.
- Go to WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the To join this meeting link.
- Tap the meeting url in your calendar.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center app on your iPad and enter the meeting number.
To find your meeting and join. you could also go to your meeting site URL (e.g. mycompanyname.webex.com), .
Is it free to attend a meeting on Apple iPad?Absolutely Free! There is no cost to download the WebEx Meeting Center app on the iPad, or to attend any WebEx meetings which you’ve been invited to join.
Free 14 Day Trial Download Webex Meeting Center for your iPad
For More Information Visit WebEx Apple iPad Application Homepage – Visit