We all must be aware of Firefox and chrome extension WiseStamp used to add a signature at the end of any email. Here is another method to add signatures in Gmail:
- Head your address bar to Gmail labs
- Enable Canned responses and Inserting images
- Go to Compose mail and prepare your signature just as you compose any other email:
- Select all text by pressing Ctrl+A
- Click the Canned responses drop-down list next to Insert Invitation button
- Click New canned response under Save
- Give a relevant name and save it
And now you are done saving your signature. Whenever you want you can insert that particular signature into your email by clicking the canned responses drop down list and click the saved signature’s name under Insert and your done! You can create as many signatures as you want that too with images and many other eye-catching features enabled. Isn’t that pretty amazing?
Which one do you prefer – Riding on an extension or something stored right in your Gmail account? I hope you like the latter better. Do let me know in the comments.